|/ /1857||Kinross-shire Railway|
Fife and Kinross Railway
Act receives Royal assent.
Opened from Cowdenbeath to Kinross.
|20/08/1860||Fife and Kinross RailwayKinross-shire Railway|
Joint station opened at Hopefield.
|/ /1861||Kinross-shire RailwayEdinburgh and Northern Railway|
Kinross-shire Railway absorbed by Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee Railway.
Loch Leven station closed
Kelty station closed
Blairadam station closed
|05/01/1970||Kinross-shire Railway Fife and Kinross Railway Glenfarg Line (North British Railway)|
Perth (Hilton Junction) to Cowdenbeath North Junction closed to passengers.
|05/01/1970||Glenfarg Line (North British Railway)
Fife and Kinross Railway|
Cowdenbeath to Perth closed to passengers, Bridge of Earn [2nd] to Milnathort closed to goods, Cowdenbeath to Milnathort singled.
|04/05/1970||Kinross-shire RailwayFife and Kinross Railway|
Milnathort to Kelty North Junction (excluded) closed to freight.
Fife and Kinross Railway|
Kelty Coup (by Kelty) to Cowdenbeath North Junction closed to freight.
These locations are along the line.
This junction opened with a new double track curve to Lumphinnans East Junction in 1902, the existing line remained single track. The curve allowed a goods train from the Kelty direction to run east onto the Dunfermline Branch. The route south to Lumphinnans Central Junction was realigned to make a junction a little further to the north. The box opened in 1901. The [[Dunfermline ...More details
The single track Kinross-shire Railway opened here in 1860, a line from Lumphinnans Central Junction to Kinross. The junction was formed in 1890 when Kelty to Cowdenbeath (North British Railway) as part of the preparations for the opening of the Forth Bridge. The original line northwards from the junction was doubled.
This station is closed. This was an island platform station. Like Kinross Junction[2nd] and Thornton Junction the main station building was not on the platform and the station was reached by footbridge. The building at Kinross was of two storeys. On the island platform was a timber canopied building. The platform was built in timber and was reduced to a low mound after clousre to ...More details
This was a two platform station with the main building, a single storey, on the northbound platform. There were sidings at the south end, on the west side of the line, approached by reversal. The box was at the south end of the northbound platform. The station closed in 1930, signal box closed in 1957 and the line completely closed in 1970.
This was a two platform station. There was a goods yard and locomotive shed to the south (or east) of Kinross High Street, the station was to the north (or west) of this.