Abergavenny Junction [1st]
Abergavenny (Brecon Road)
Blaenavon Low Level
Blaenavon High Level
Big Pit Mining Museum
| Llanvihangel Interchange|
Garn Ddyrys Forge
Pwll-Du tunnel entrance
Clydach / Gilwern Quarries
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|02/01/1854||Newport, Abergavenny and Hereford Railway|
|29/09/1862||Merthyr, Tredegar and Abergavenny Railway|
Opened from Abergavenny to Brynmawr.
|/ /1864||Newport, Abergavenny and Hereford Railway|
Trains start to serve the newer Abergavenny station by reversing at the south facing junction to the south of it.
|/ /1867||London and North Western Railway|
Act for north facing junction at Abergavenny for the Merthyr, Tredegar and Abergavenny Railway.
|22/06/1870||Merthyr, Tredegar and Abergavenny Railway|
North facing junction at Abergavenny opened. New station opened at junction and 1863 station closed and replaced by sidings.
|/ /1877||Merthyr, Tredegar and Abergavenny Railway|
Line doubled between Abergavenny and Brynmawr requiring new tunnel bores at Clydach and Gelli Felen.
|19/07/1950||Newport, Abergavenny and Hereford Railway|
Abergavenny renamed Abergavenny Monmouth Road.
|06/05/1968||Newport, Abergavenny and Hereford Railway|
Abergavenny Monmouth Road renamed Abergavenny.