In the final phase of this line it served Comrie Colliery.
This railway started as the Forth Ironworks Railway, a network of lines serving the Forth Ironworks and its various coal and ironstone mines. On closure of the ironworks ownership was transferred to the North British Railway whose Kinnedar Branch it became serving mines at Oakley Colliery. In the final phase it became the Comrie Colliery Branch from Oakley station with an exchange yard near the junction with the mainline.
This line is closed.
These locations are along the line.
This was a large underground mine opened in 1939 by the Fife Coal Company to the north west of Oakley. When opened it was a modern state of the art mine.