General view of the 1894 Glasgow and South Western Railway station at Princes Pier, Greenock, taken from the signal box in August 1965. This station replaced the first Princes Pier station (1869), located 90m due south, and originally named Albert Harbour.
Location: Greenock Princes Pier [2nd]
Company: Greenock and Ayrshire Railway
Photographer: G W Robin
Contact photographer: G W Robin
Image number: 20496