The Stow Brae main building of the former G&SW 1885 Paisley Canal station photographed in 1978. The old station, closed along with the line in 1983, is now in use as a pub/restaurant. A modern day terminus, brought into use when the line reopened in 1990, is now located just east of here on the other side of the bridge carrying Causeyside Street.
Location: Paisley Canal [1st]
Photographer: Colin Miller
Contact photographer: Colin Miller
Image number: 21603