Greenock Princes Pier [2nd]

Black 5 no 44903 with a boat train at Greenock Princes Pier in October 1965. The station had closed to scheduled passenger services in February 1959 but boat train traffic continued until November 1965. Freight services ended in September of 1966 and the station was demolished the following year.

Location: Greenock Princes Pier [2nd]

Company: Greenock and Ayrshire Railway

Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Contact photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Contact editor

Date: 30/10/1965

Image number: 24357


Other photographs of Greenock Princes Pier [2nd] on RailScot