54465 photographed at Bonnybridge after arriving with a BLS rail tour from Polmont on 7 May 1960. The former Caledonian terminus on the canal branch from Greenhill Lower Junction had been closed to passenger traffic since 1930 and was eventually closed completely in 1964.
Location: Bonnybridge [CR]
Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Contact photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 25472