Greenock (Lynedoch)

Looking east towards Glasgow along the platforms at Greenock Lynedoch in the summer of 1969. Opened as Lynedoch in December 1869 the name was expanded in 1898. The station was eventually closed to passenger traffic in February 1959.

Location: Greenock (Lynedoch)

Company: Greenock and Ayrshire Railway

Photographer: Colin Miller

Contact photographer: Colin Miller

Contact editor

Date: 1969

Image number: 27457


Other photographs of Greenock (Lynedoch) on RailScot