Ruspidge Halt, on the Cinderford branch, closed to passengers in 1958 although goods and coal trains continued to pass through for a few more years. The station site is now a picnic and parking area in the Forest of Dean with this restored tank wagon on display. A number of old railway lines can be followed as trails in this area.
Location: Ruspidge Halt
Company: Bullo Pill Tramroad
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 29521