Drumgelloch

The new Drumgelloch station on 12 October 2010 looking west towards Airdrie. Photographic attempt no 8 from a camera held at arms length above the high parapet of the recently replaced bridge carrying Towers Road. The works team in the foreground is standing alongside the site of the eastbound plaform of the former Clarkston (Lanarks) station (closed 1956), the last traces of which have been removed as part of the current Airdrie - Bathgate project. See image 20208

Location: Drumgelloch

Company: New Monkland Line (Monkland Railways)

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 12/10/2010

Image number: 31088

Tags: Airdrie - Bathgate re-opening
Other photographs of Drumgelloch on RailScot