Easter 1966, just two years after closure, with the track not long lifted, but the former Comrie station is already showing signs of decay. Originally part of the Caledonian Railway route from Perth through Crieff to Balquhidder on the Callander & Oban line, from 1951 to its July 1964 closure Comrie was the terminus of the 15-mile branch line from Gleneagles.
Company: Crieff and Comrie Railway
Photographer: Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven)
Contact photographer: Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven)
Image number: 33380