Preserved Swindon class 126 DMU in the yard at Boness on 9 April 2011. These units first appeared on Edinburgh - Glasgow services in 1957, operating from Leith Central depot, with later additions to the fleet appearing in Ayrshire in 1959. The last scheduled 126 services operated in early 1983. See image 31786.
Photographer: John Yellowlees
Contact photographer: John Yellowlees
Image number: 33604