Originally named Culloden, until the direct line to Aviemore opened in 1898, Allanfearn was the first station out of Inverness on the line to Nairn. It closed in 1965 and like most others on the line is now a private residence. Early morning view towards Nairn from the level crossing.
Company: Inverness and Nairn Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 34792