Beamish Open Air Museum

BR Tram no 26 in operation at Beamish on 11 June 2013. One of 19 redundant cars purchased by British Railways from Gateshead & District Tramways when that system closed in 1951. What had originally been Gateshead no 10 became BR no 26 on the Grimsby & Immingham Tramway, which continued to operate until the summer of 1961.

Location: Beamish Open Air Museum

Company: Beamish Museum Limited

Photographer: Veronica Clibbery

Contact photographer: Veronica Clibbery

Contact editor

Date: 11/06/2013

Image number: 43519

Tags: Tram
Other photographs of Beamish Open Air Museum on RailScot