Sunnyside Junction

Ivatt 4MT 2-6-0 43138 at Sunnyside Junction with a goods train on 26 August 1958, having arrived via the freight only line from Whifflet. The platforms of Coatbridge Sunnyside station are visible through the road bridge, above which stands the old booking office.

Location: Sunnyside Junction

Company: Hornock Deviation (Monkland and Kirkintilloch Railway)

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 26/08/1958

Image number: 49748


Other photographs of Sunnyside Junction on RailScot