The former station at Glenoglehead on the Callander & Oban Railway looking south towards Balquhidder Junction in September 2005. The station first opened as Killin in 1870, being renamed Glenoglehead in 1886 on the opening of the station on the Killin Railway. The change to Glenoglehead Crossing took place in 1891 when the station lost its regular scheduled passenger services. Official closure came in December 1916.
Location: Glenoglehead Crossing
Original line: Callander and Oban Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Date: 12/09/2005
Image number: 5500