Sunnyside Junction

Looking east towards Coatbridge Sunnyside station on 26 August 1958 as V1 67621 prepares to restart an Airdrie - Partickhill train. On the right the freight only line to Whifflet turns south.

Location: Sunnyside Junction

Company: Hornock Deviation (Monkland and Kirkintilloch Railway)

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 26/08/1958

Image number: 52207


Other photographs of Sunnyside Junction on RailScot