West Street Junction

Ex-Caledonian 0-6-0 57603 passing West Street Junction on 29 March 1956 with an eastbound goods train on the approach from Terminus Junction. To the right is the remains of the 1840 P&G route to Windmillcroft Quay, a replacement for the Govan Waggonway of the 1770s. [Ref query 630]

Location: West Street Junction

Company: Polloc and Govan Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 29/03/1956

Image number: 57936


Other photographs of West Street Junction on RailScot