A view of Camus-na-ha signal box and siding north of Banavie on the Mallaig extension of the West Highland line. Photograph taken by the LNER on 5th August 1946. See image 59657 for further details.
The reverse of the photograph is endorsed with 'Please acknowledge 'British Railways''.
Location: Camus-na-ha Signal Box
Photographer: Douglas Blades Collection
Contact photographer: Douglas Blades Collection
Image number: 62728