Brechin

The Caledonian Railway terminus at Brechin was opened in 1848 by the
Aberdeen Railway and substantially rebuilt in the late 19th century
following the construction of branch lines to Forfar and Edzell. It is
claimed to be the 'only original terminus station in preservation' (Still
Steaming, 2018)

Location: Brechin

Company: Aberdeen Railway

Photographer: David Spaven

Contact photographer: David Spaven

Contact editor

Date: 01/09/2018

Image number: 65594


Other photographs of Brechin on RailScot