Aberdeen Regent Quay

One of the diminutive Z4 0-4-2Ts purchased by the GNSR from Manning Wardle & Co in 1915 to work at Aberdeen Docks. No 68191 is seen here at the Regent Quay goods shed in 1950. The locomotive spent its time between the docks and its home shed at Kittybrewster, see image 22505.

Location: Aberdeen Regent Quay

Company: Aberdeen Harbour Trustees Tramway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 07/07/1950

Image number: 67890


Other photographs of Aberdeen Regent Quay on RailScot