London Road Goods [Carlisle]

Opened by the Newcastle & Carlisle Railway in 1836, Carlislle London Road station became a goods depot following the opening of Citadel in 1847. The old building is seen here abandoned in 2003 following a period in commercial use. (Note: The listed building has been partially refurbished and is currently (2019) in use as a commercial vehicle sales centre.)
See query 2246

Location: London Road Goods [Carlisle]

Company: Newcastle and Carlisle Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 21/02/2020

Image number: 72263