Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Strathendrick and Aberfoyle Railway.
This was a single track large single girder viaduct over the River Forth at Gartrenich, and was also known as the Gartrenich Bridge.
The original bridge was demolished after the line's closure in 1959. It has been replaced by a footbridge.
Port of Menteith
Callander Ticket Platform
| Barbadoes Siding|
Kelty Water Bridge
Mye Gravel Pit
Inch Talla Castle
Lake of Menteith
Port of Menteith Pier
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|