Lesmahagow Viaduct (1905-1968)
Opened on the Mid Lanark Lines (Caledonian Railway).
This large masonry viaduct, which crossed a river, road and part of the town, has been demolished. It was an eight span single track viaduct. The viaduct was just to the south of Lesmahagow station.
Other railway and industry locations
Auldton Lime Works
Netherton Lime Works No 3 Pit
Alton Heights Junction
Auchenheath Tile Works
Dunduff Quarry Sidings
Auchren Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|