This was a Great War airship station (opened 1918) built for defence of shipping by spotting submarines from the air. There were landing sites and storage sheds.
A line from Longside entered the airfield at Lenabo from the north east. The airfield^s powerhouse and rigid airship shed were served along with a siding by the petrol store.
The branch was lifted after the war.
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Abbey of Deer Halt
Bullers O^ Buchan Halt
| Water of Cruden Viaduct|
Cruden Bay Brick and Tile Works
Stirling Hill Quarry
Peterhead Power Station
HM Prison Peterhead
Crosse and Blackwell [Peterhead]
Peterhead Southern Breakwater
Cruden Bay Hotel
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|