|/ /1920||Wilsontown Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
The Line was extended about this date (probably 1927/8) 3.5 miles west to Kingshill Colliery No 2. There was already a short section open between Wilsontown and to the west of Climpy Road to Climpy Colliery.
|/ /1928||Kingshill Colliery No 2|
Sunk by the Coltness Iron Works. Served by the Wilsontown Branch (Caledonian Railway). It was colloquially known as 'Queenshill'.
|/ /1963||Kingshill Colliery No 2|
Closed. Subsequent private mines were at Abbey, Backshot and Rashiehill.