|17/11/1858||Motherwell Deviation (Caledonian Railway)|
The Caledonian Railway buys land in Motherwell for a new shed (Motherwell Shed) to augment its locomotive sheds at South Side and Gartsherrie Shed [GGR] which were suffering from high light engine mileages. The Parkneuk Iron Works and Motherwell Iron and Steel Works were by the shed.
|/ /1910||Motherwell Iron and Steel Works|
Closed. The site was to become covered in spoil bings.