This branch ran east from Camelon Junction along the south bank of the Forth and Clyde Canal to Portdownie Basin. En route it served several works. Many were also served by the Rough Castle Branch (North British Railway).
|27/09/1887||Rough Castle Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
Agreement with Forbes of Callendar House, the landowner, for the the Rough Castle / Camelon Branch.
|22/05/1888||Rough Castle Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
|/ /1970||[[Rough Castle Branch (Caledonian Railway)]]|
Closed 1970 (west end earlier?).
These locations are along the line.