GNSR No 49 stands at Harburn with the Scottish Rambler railtour on 19 April 1965. This seldom photographed rural station, on the Caledonian Edinburgh - Carstairs route, closed the following year. It had originally opened as West Calder & Torphin in 1848, with the name change to Harburn taking place in 1869.
Company: Caledonian Railway
Photographer: G W Robin
Contact photographer: G W Robin
Image number: 21319