A Sunday morning stroll through Partick on 27 August 2006 heading north across Benalder Street bridge, with the River Kelvin and the abandoned platforms of Partick Central* (1896-1964) below. The developers' cranes seem to be closing in on this area of the city and the building would only survive for another 5 months See image 13369. (*The old station was renamed Kelvin Hall for the last 5 years of its operational life).
Location: Partick Central (former)
Original line: Lanarkshire and Dumbartonshire Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Date: 27/08/2006
Image number: 24316