The 10.10 Helensburgh Central - Edinburgh Waverley emu accelerates east away from the new (opened the previous day) Drumgelloch station on 7 March 2011 and is about to pass under the new Towers Road bridge. The train is passing the site of the platforms of the former Clarkston (Lanarks) station (1862 - 1956) see image 20208.
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 33178Tags: Airdrie - Bathgate re-opening