Christon Bank

The handsome station building and goods shed at Christon Bank, a few miles south of Chathill on the ECML, closed to passengers on 15 September 1958 and goods on 7 June 1965.

Location: Christon Bank

Company: Newcastle and Berwick Railway

Photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact editor

Date: 08/04/2016

Image number: 54912


Other photographs of Christon Bank on RailScot