A loaded Margam to Llanwern steel coil train climbing Stormy Bank behind DBS 60054 on 3rd October 2017. The train is passing the site of the former Pyle Junction station. Nothing remains of Pyle Junction, which formed the east end of the triangle for the Porthcawl branch. It opened in 1886 and closed 1965.
Company: South Wales Railway
Photographer: Alastair McLellan
Contact photographer: Alastair McLellan
Image number: 61233