319436 to Bedford calling at the rebuilt London Blackfriars station, on 28th November 2012. Until 1937, the original station was known as St. Paul's. At the same time, Post Office station on the LPTB Central London Railway was renamed St. Paul's. Also in 1937, the CLR was renamed the Central Line.
Location: Blackfriars
Original line: Metropolitan Extensions: Herne Hill to the Metropolitan Railway (London, Chatham and Dover Railway)
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Date: 28/11/2012
Image number: 72024