Auldton Signal Box

Location type

Place


Name and dates

Auldton Signal Box


Description

This signal box was on the west side of the line at the north end of a loop off the main line which served Auldton Colliery. The colliery was on the east side. The north end of this loop was what is now Ashgill and south at Over Dalserf.

The box closed in 1924 and the line around 1960.


Tags

Signal box junction mine