Opened on the Solway Junction Railway.
This station was just to the south of the Solway Viaduct. The line was single track and the station had a loop and two platforms. The main building was on the southbound platform.
The signal box (1892) was at the south end of the northbound platform. The small goods yard was on the east side south of the station, approached from the south. Opposite was a siding on the west side, approached from the north.
The line closed completely in 1921.
Today the station building, extended, is a house.
New Dykes Brow
Other railway and industry locations
Port Carlisle Shed
Cochran^s Boiler Works
Eastriggs Ground Frame
Newbie Brick and Tile Works
Annan Powfoot Siding
Muirhouse Farm Level Crossing
Stanfield Farm Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|