Eastwood Signal box (1920-1968)
Opened on the Busby Railway.
This was the signal box for the Argus Foundry siding. It was a short distance from Busby Junction, the start of the East Kilbride line.
The siding was on the west side of the railway and approached from the north. The box was set a little to the south and on the west side of the line.
Served by the sidings were Zenith Works (Nickel Alloy), cotton mills and the Argus Foundry.
Priesthill and Darnley
Other railway and industry locations
Auldhouse Coal Depot
Giffnock Brick Works
Washwall^s Old Siding
Cartcraigs Goods Depot
Washwall^s New Siding
Thornliebank Dye Print and Bleach Works
Pollokshaws West Goods
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|