Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Edinburgh, Suburban and Southside Junction Railway.
This was a temporary station for the Edinburgh International Exhibition of 1890 for Electrical Engineering, General Inventions and Industries. It was built in the cutting to the east of the exhibition. The site was also served by Exhibition [CR].
A temporary signal box 'Craiglockhart' was opened for the station.
Murrayfield Stadium [Tram]
Shandwick Place [Tram]
| Exhibition Junction [CR]|
Slateford Junction [1st]
Gorgie West Goods
Slateford Railway Laundry
Gorgie East Minerals
Gorgie East Goods
Redford Barracks Branch Canal Bridge
Old Craig House
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|