Millburn Signal Box (-1914)
North of Dalserf station Millburn Colliery and Millburn Chemical Works were on a loop on the west side side of the line. The signal box was on the west side at the south end of the loop.
The box closed in 1914. The line closed in 1964.
Other railway and industry locations
Millburn Chemical Works
Cornsilloch Colliery No 2 Pit
Cornsilloch Colliery No 3 Pit
Auldton Signal Box
Birkrigg Colliery No 1
Struther Colliery No 5 Pit
Birkrigg Colliery No 2
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|