|/ /1898||Bankfoot Light Railway|
Bankfoot Light Railway authorised.
|05/03/1906||Bankfoot Light Railway|
Line opened to goods and minerals.
|07/06/1906||Bankfoot Light Railway|
Line opened to passengers. Bankfoot Shed opened.
|/ /1913||Bankfoot Light Railway
Bankfoot Light Railway absorbed by Caledonian Railway.
|/ /1920||Bankfoot Light Railway|
Bankfoot Shed falls out of use.
|13/04/1931||Bankfoot Light Railway|
Bankfoot to Strathord closed to passengers.
|/ /1936||Bankfoot Light Railway|
Bankfoot Shed demolished.
|07/09/1964||Bankfoot Light Railway|
Bankfoot to Strathord (excluded) closed to freight.
These locations are along the line.
This was a two platform station originally. The main station building was on the northbound platform.
This was a one platform terminus. There was a timber station building and a goods shed. To the south was a locomotive shed.