|/ /1919||Kingshill Colliery No 1|
Opened by the Coltness Iron Works. Connected to the Wilsontown, Morningside and Coltness Railway. The town of Allantown is developed by the company and local council for miners.
|/ /1952||Kingshill Colliery No 3|
Opened by the National Coal Board. Connected by double track cable haulage railway to new preparation plant at Kingshill Colliery No 1. The new preparation plant also replaces the Royal George Washery at the Coltness Iron Works and is used for coal from Branchal Mine and Overtown Mine.
|/ /1968||Kingshill Colliery No 1|
Mine closed, but coal preparation plant remains open for Kingshill Colliery No 3.
|15/07/1974||Wilsontown, Morningside and Coltness Railway|
Morningside to Castlehill Branch Junction (Kingshill Colliery No 1 and Kingshill Colliery No 3) closed to freight.