One of the last of the BR diesel-hydraulics, a class 127 DMU, at Bedford on 11 June 1983 about to leave with a service for St Pancras. These 4-car units, built at Derby in 1959, were used almost exclusively on the Bedford - St Pancras services and, perhaps inevitably, became known as Bed-Pan units.
Photographer: Colin Alexander
Contact photographer: Colin Alexander
Image number: 21393