A general view of Bowling Swing Bridge from the south east on 12 April 1958, showing the approach arches and gantry mounted signal box. The lines in the foreground served Bowling Basin, off to the left, and crossed the canal to meet the NB sidings at Bowling Harbour.
Location: Bowling Swing Bridge
Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow
Image number: 59561