Opened on the Belfast and Ballymena Railway.
Opened on the Dublin and Antrim Junction Railway.
|/ /1871||Dublin and Antrim Junction Railway|
Opened from Knockmore Junction (Ulster Railway) to Antrim.
|/05/1971||Shane^s Castle Railway|
3ft line opened in the grounds of Shane^s Castle, west of Antrim on Lough Neagh.
|/ /1978||Belfast and Ballymena Railway|
Bleach Green Junction to Antrim falls out of use with the diversion of the Londonderry trains.
|01/09/1980||Belfast and Ballymena Railway|
Bleach Green Junction to Antrim re-opened with stations at Monktown, Mossley and Templepatrick.
|21/02/1981||Belfast and Ballymena Railway|
Regular passenger trains using Bleach Green Junction to Antrim withdrawn.
|/ /1990||Belfast and Ballymena Railway|
Antrim to Ballymena singled.
|/ /1992||Belfast and Ballymena Railway|
Antrim to Ballymena restored in anticipation of the diversion of Londonderry trains via Whiteabbey, to be introduced with the opening of the Cross Harbour Link. Loops prepared at Kingsmoss and Templepatrick, and north of Antrim at Magherabeg.