Clyde Foundry and Engine Works

Location type

Works

Name and dates

Clyde Foundry and Engine Works

Description

This John G Kincaid and Co. Ltd. engine works was located on the south side of Main Street/East Hamilton Street in Cartsdyke. The works was served by a short branch from Cartsdyke Junction.

The works was demolished in the late 1980s/early 1990s. The site is now housing.

Tags

Engine Works

External links

Canmore site record
NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67
05/09/2020