This was a timber halt built beside Gagie Goods Station.
The goods yard had a loop, loading bank and siding served from the south.
The embankment where the halt was located remains. The goods yard is a waste transfer centre.
| Wellbank Quarry|
Dighty Water Viaduct
Broughty Ferry Shed
Broughty Ferry Goods
Tay Oilcake Works
Maryfield Tram Depot
Ardestie Earth House
Carlungie Earth House
Tealing Earth House
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1935||Dundee and Forfar Direct Railway (Caledonian Railway)|
Gagie Halt opened by the London, Midland and Scottish Railway.