This was a short lived halt between Slamannan station, to the west, and Avonbridge, to the east. The station not open with the line in 1840, it probably dated from around 1848. It closed in 1850 (some sources suggest 1849).
To the east a small railway bridge over the River Avon still stands.
Glenellrig House was half a mile to the north. A ruin by 1860.
Falkirk Camelon [1st]
| Boxton Siding|
Strathavon Branch Junction
Righead Coal Pit
Redding Colliery Pit No 21
Airdriemain Engine Shed
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1848||Slamannan Railway|
|/ /1850||Slamannan Railway|
Vanished Railways of West Lothian