Enhance Healthcare - Clyde Valley Care Home
The privately owned Carstairs House Tramway connected the house to Carstairs station. This electric tramway opened in 1888.
The tramway was reduced to horse operation in 1895, closing not long afterwards.
| Carstairs Mains|
Carstairs No 1 Signal Box
Carstairs Sand Pit Signal Box
Carstairs South Junction
Carstairs East Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|