|23/06/1864||Denburn Valley Line (Great North of Scotland Railway)|
Denburn Valley line to connect the Great North of Scotland Railway at Kittybrewster [2nd] to the Scottish North Eastern Railway at [[Aberdeen Guild Street] authorised.
|04/11/1867||Great North of Scotland Railway|
Aberdeen Waterloo closed on the opening of the Denburn Valley Line (Great North of Scotland Railway) from Kittybrewster [2nd] to Aberdeen Joint.
|/ /1910||Denburn Valley Line (Great North of Scotland Railway)|
Station Hotel acquired by the Great North of Scotland Railway.
These locations are along the line.
This is a station with five public platforms. It opened as Aberdeen Joint - jointly owned by the Scottish North Eastern Railway to the south and the Great North of Scotland Railway to the north. It replaced terminal stations at Aberdeen Guild Street and Aberdeen Waterloo respectively. A poor horse-drawn street tramway link had existed between these, no substitute for a connecting ...More details
This was a two platform station in a deep cutting to the north of Hutcheon Street. To the south the Hutcheon Street Tunnel took the line south towards Schoolhill and Aberdeen. North the line continued to Kittybrewster [2nd]. A surface level building remains on the west side of the cutting on Hutcheon Street.
This two platform through station was opened with the Denburn Valley Line (Great North of Scotland Railway). It replaced Kittybrewster [1st], which was to its immediate east and located on the Aberdeen Waterloo branch. The line was opened as a double track between Denburn Junction and Kittybrewster Junction in 1867.