|13/10/1898||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
First electric tram runs from Springburn to Mitchell Street.
|/ /1901||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Pinkston Power Station under construction.
|02/07/1922||Glasgow District Subway|
Jointly run by Glasgow Corporation Tramways and Glasgow Subway Railway Company.
|01/08/1923||Glasgow District Subway|
Taken over by Glasgow Corporation Tramways.
|/ /1958||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Pinkston Power Station transferred to the South of Scotland Electricity Board.
|02/09/1962||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Last timetabled tram runs from Dalmuir West to Auchenshuggle.
|04/09/1962||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Special trams run before closure.
These locations are along the line.